* Free shipping on these items *
For more information about choosing a trail camera that is right for you, take a look at our blog post on trail cameras.
The Bushnell Prime trail camera is a perfect starter camera that incorporates the great quality of Bushnell at an affordable price. It is a great entry-level camera and features high image resolution, low glow LEDs and an impressive battery life.
It has a fast trigger speed of 0.3 seconds which enables the capture of even fast moving animals, and it features an automatic day/night sensor which ensures that the images are crisp, no matter the time of day and without any complicated setup. It has a number of user friendly settings and an internal black and white screen, which ensures the menu display is easy to read and navigate. It features adjustable trigger intervals, meaning you can choose how often photos are taken (between 1 second and 60 mins). The number of images taken per trigger can be set between 1-3, and the video length per recording can be set between 5-60 seconds (max. 15 seconds at night). Video recording includes audio which can be particularly useful for detecting and listening back to animal calls. A 2x Field Scan allows you to take time lapse images (at your chosen interval) at two different times of the day. This function occurs alongside the usual movement trigger meaning you won’t lose out on any wildlife sightings.
Also available as a starter bundle which includes the trail camera, 8 x lithium AA batteries and a 32GB SD card.
* 36 x Low Glow LEDs: These LEDs have a reduced flash signature compared to standard infrared LEDs, with an illumination range of 25m.
* 0.3 second trigger speed: This is the time taken between the PIR sensor being activated and the camera taking an image. With moving animals, even a small difference in trigger speed can mean the difference between a great photo and a shot of an animal disappearing out of the frame. Please note that the stated trigger speed applies to the capture of still images only.
* 1 second recovery speed: The recovery speed is the time required for the camera to capture and save an image then prepare itself for the next trigger.
* Black and white text screen
* 100ft detection zone
* Camera settings: Specify the number of images taken per trigger (1-3), the size of image taken (HD, 4K or 16M) or video recorded, the length of video taken (5s to 60s possible, 15s max at night) and the delay between triggers (1 second to 60 minutes).
* 2x field scan: Field scan allows you to capture time lapse images at preset intervals of one minute to 60 minutes within the time frame you select. 2x field scan allows you to do this for two separate time frames, so you can monitor both dawn and dusk movements at your survey site. The live trigger function means that trigger events will still occur as normal if an animal enters the detection range.
* Data stamps: Date, time, moon phase, temperature and camera name are automatically stamped onto each image or video. It is also possible to input the GPS coordinates of your survey site and these will be stamped onto your images and videos.
* Powered by 6 x AA batteries (not included), in a removable battery tray. The Prime will last for up to a year on one set of good quality batteries.
We strongly recommend the use of Lithium-ion batteries with all Bushnell trail cameras as these will ensure maximum trigger speeds and longer battery life.
* Image resolution: 24MP
* Video resolution: 1920x1080 @ 30FPS
* Trigger speed: 0.3s (still images only)
* Recovery speed: 1s (still images only)
* 100ft detection zone
* Video length: Up to 60s (max. 15 seconds at night), selected in menu
* PIR sensor: Low/Medium/High/Auto
* Night vision flash: 32 Low Glow LEDs / 30m
* LCD display: LCD black and white text screen
* Date / time / temperature / moon phase stamp: Yes
* GPS geotag: Yes
* Field scan 2x: Yes
* Audio record: Yes
* Hybrid capture: No
* Power supply: AA x 6
* Battery life: Up to 1 year
* SD card capacity: 32GB
* Colour: Brown